Guilde Punk Not Dead Index du Forum

Firmware Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean For Samsung Galaxy SII.zi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Punk Not Dead Index du Forum -> Guilde Punk Not Dead -> Recrutement : ON
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sanmorna

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Firmware Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean For Samsung Galaxy SII.zi Répondre en citant

Firmware Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean For Samsung Galaxy SII.zip > urlin.us/2caxr

Press..Power..again..to..confirm..to..enter..into..Download..ModeCopy....the....Android....4.3....ROM....you....have....downloaded....onto....your....SD....cardWas...this...helpful?...Yes......No......I...need...help...Understand...that...this...update...may...not...come...standard...for...your...device...depending...on...the...time...that...you...asked...this...question...but...you...can...find...this...update...in...your...update...phone...optionHave....fun....experiencing....your....new....updateThis...section...is...not...written...yet(succeed....0..../....failed....1)....Hewa....Ali....what....about....Re-partition....?....If....I....Re-partition....what....happen....on....my....mobile....?....Hewa....Ali....also....I....dont....know....please....give....me....away....DroidViews....What....do....you....mean....by....other....file?....Hewa....Ali....this....link....doesnt....work....I....think....my....problem....not....connect....to....odin....I....think....connected....to....other....file....or....other....thing....please....solve....my....problem....DroidViews....Okay,....try....with....this:....Hewa....Ali....i....try....many....time....but....doesnt....change....I....want....to....give....me....All....file....what....should....I....do....and....the....file....support....my....phoneWhat...you...need...to...do...is...check...to...see...if...the...battery...works...fineIf....it....is....still....stuck....in....the....boot....loop,....your....phone....likely....needs....to....have....a....general....cleaningAdded!!...All...threads...completedThe....only....condition....is....that....your....phone....should....not....be....carrier-brandedLoad...up...the...jelly...bean...firmware...file...and...flash...again...with...ODINchathu2k4..Coolon...jellybean...4.1.2...The...Samsung...Galaxy...S2...has...a...lot...of...issues,...not...only...with...the...device...itself,...but...with...the...software...that...is...on...the...devicePowered..by..MediaWikiInside...the...extracted...folder,...you...will...get...a...file...with....tar.md5...extension...which...shall...be...used...laterThis...process...may...be...time-consuming.Step...6...-...Choose...the...files...to...be...flashed...or...installed...on...your...phone,...which...can...be...found...among...the...extracted...files...in...Step...1.Click...the...PDA...button...and...choose...the...file...named...'CODE'.Tap...the...Phone...button...and...choose...the...file...named...'MODEM'Was..this..helpful?..Yes....No....I..need..help..Check..out..a..screenshot..here:..You'll..need..to..put..phone..in..download..mode..when..connected..to..the..computerEric...I-Mys...i...checkedCLOSE...Reviews...App...Review...Tutorials...Rooting...Guides...Tips...&...Tricks...ROMs...ROMs...Best...Custom...ROMs...Series...Downloads...All...Downloads...Android...Apps...Wallpapers...Ringtones...Fonts...System...Dump...USB...Drivers...Google...Apps...Themes...Devices...Samsung...HTC...LG...Google...Nexus...Sony...Motorola...Contact...Us...Contact...Us...Privacy...Policy...Were...Hiring!...Reviews...App...Review...Tutorials...Rooting...Guides...Tips...&...Tricks...ROMs...ROMs...Best...Custom...ROMs...Series...Downloads...All...Downloads...Android...Apps...Wallpapers...Ringtones...Fonts...System...Dump...USB...Drivers...Google...Apps...Themes...Devices...Samsung...HTC...LG...Google...Nexus...Sony...Motorola...Contact...Us...Contact...Us...Privacy...Policy...Were...Hiring!...Install...Android...4.1.2...Jelly...Bean...Official...Firmware...on...Samsung...Galaxy...S2...GT-I9100G...ROMsSamsung...Feb...11,...2013...17...The...regular...model...of...the...Samsung...Galaxy...S2...received...the...long-awaited...Android...4.1.2...Jelly...Bean...firmware...update...just...a...couple...of...weeks...agoClick..here..to..download..Samsung..Galaxy..S2..USB..drivers.A..tutorial..explaining..the..process..of..installing..the..Android..4.2.2..AOKP..Build..4..Jelly..Bean..custom..ROM..on..the..Samsung..Galaxy..S2..(GT-I9100)..is..given..below:Continue..Reading..Below..But..before..trying..out..the..steps,..there..are..certain..important..aspects..to..keep..in..mind.-..Backup..your..data,..settings..and..apps,..so..that..you..can..recover..them..if..you..happen..to..lose..any-..Make..sure..that..the..device..has..at..least..80..percent..battery..power-..Make..sure..that..USB..Debugging..is..enabled-..Backup..your..EFS..Folder-..The..device..must..be..rooted..and..have..ClockworkMod..Recovery..installedI..also..from..india..Fido..Seriously??..Do..you..have..a..I9100..or..I9100GDo..not..unplug..the..cable....TAGSAndroid....4.1Android....4.1.2....Jelly....BeanFirmware....UpdateHow....to....GuidesJelly....BeanJelly....Bean....4.1Jelly....Bean....UpdateSamsung....Galaxy....S2Samsung....Galaxy....S2....GT-I9100G....Twitter....Facebook....Google....+....Pinterest....tweet....RakeshWell-versed....in....English....literature,....Rakesh....is....a....teacher....by....profession....and....geek....by....heart....with....an....ardent....passion....for....all-things-techWait...for...a...few...seconds...till...you...see...the...ID:COM...box...at...Odin...turn...light...blue...and...Added!...text...at...the...message...box...belowPlease...do...the...following...to...flash...the...fileIt's..already..correct..Skip..this..one..I..fixed..it..Can..you..help..me?..Is..this..a..spelling..mistake?..Loading..a..new..article.hong..It..will..vibrate..when..i..press..the..back..button..and..the..menu..button..and..when..i..move..the..position..of..the..apps..below..is..my..setting..:..DroidViews..You..mean..vibration..is..turned..on..by..default?..May..I..know..the..places..where..you..feel..it?..See..under..Accessibility..and..Developer..Options..in..SettingsSati....Savitri....Shah....Considering....size....of....Samsung....smartphone....users....in....India,....its....a....shame....that....Samsung....decides....to....offer....update....at....far....end,....after....whole....world....is....servedThe...first...boot...may...take...some...time.After...the...Galaxy...S2...boots...up,...it...will...be...running...on...Android...4.2.2...AOKP...Build...4...Jelly...Bean...custom...ROM.[Source:...Team...Android]MUST...READ:Apple...Joins...Cadre...Of...60...US...Companies...Including...Facebook,...Intel...And...Others...To...Support...Gay...Marriage...At...Supreme...Court...Join...the...Discussion...Most...Read...Stay...connected...to...the...biggest...stories...unfolding...in...technology.The...IBTech...Newsletter...keeps...you...connected...to...the...biggest...stories...unfolding...in...technologyThe..phone..will..reboot..automaticallyUse....the....instructions....below....and....youll....complete....this....process:....Power....off....the....device....completelySteven...I...heard...that...u...can...do...it...in...malaysia,...bt...the...problem...is...that...we...are...unable...to...text...in...chinese,...is...that...true?...jini...ThanksInstall..the..unbranded..firmware..firstI...tried...to...update...to...jelly...bean...on...SGS...2...i9100g...versionPlease..select..recovery..mode..in..Kies..&..try..again.Share..Enter....your....Google....Account....when....the....welcome....screen....of....Android....4.1.2....Jelly....Bean....appearsWait....for....a....few....minutes....till....the....data....wipe....is....completed.After....that,....scroll....down....to....flash....zip....from....SD....card....and....press....the....Power....button....to....select....it.Step....8:....Press....the....Power....button....again....and....select....choose....zip....from....sdcard.Step....9:....Use....the....Volume....keys....to....navigate....to....the....Android....4.2.2....ROM....zip....file....copied....to....the....SD....card....and....select....it....using....the....Power....button.Confirm....installation....by....selecting....Yes........Install.....zip....on....the....next....screen.Step....10:....Once....the....ROM....installation....is....done,....repeat....the....step....9....but....choose....the....Google....Apps....zip....file....instead....of....ROM....zip....to....install....the....Google....apps....package.Step....11:....After....the....installation....is....done,....go....back....to....the....main....recovery....menu....and....reboot....the....phone....by....selecting....reboot....system....now f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Punk Not Dead Index du Forum -> Guilde Punk Not Dead -> Recrutement : ON Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation